Tuesday, November 2, 2010

My Family

Hi I haven't talked very much about my family yet have I? Oh well, I guess I could tell you now. I have already told you about my mother Mary and my father John. My wife Gertrude the most wonderful woman  on the planet. My five brothers, our four sons, a daughter and....... oh my brother-in-law George Ross. Well there isn't really much to say except that they are the most amazing family anyone could ask for. I thank God for them everyday and love them very much, with all my heart.

I am also very religious and try to live by God everyday of my life. I respect him with all my soul and hope that I be standing up there right next to him when it is my time.
                                                                          God Bless,
                                                                          George Read

No comments:

Post a Comment