Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Declaration of Independence

Hey there again. Two years have past since I've last blogged, now its 1777. In '76 I was chosen to join the Constitutional Convention in Delaware. I was asked to be President of the committee that was drafted the document. Now in 1777 they have captured the governor John McKinly and I have taken over Delaware in this horrible happening. I will be leading the state through a war crisis, raising money, troops, and supplies for the defense of my state. I'll be back soon so if i don't blog you know where i'm at. Bye for now.


                                                                                                        Sincerely,
                                                                                                         George Read

No comments:

Post a Comment