Monday, October 25, 2010

About George Read

Hey there, George Read again I would like to tell you a little bit about myself before we get any farther. First off, I was born on September 18, 1733 in North East, Maryland. I attended a private school all my life first was Chester in Pennsylvania, Philadelphia College, and lastly Law studies as a Judge. I was admitted to Philadelphia bar in 1753; I was also an Attorney General in Delaware in 1761. I was also a member of the Delaware Committee of Correspondence in 1774, I was also Governor of Delaware in 1777. I have also been apart of being Senator of the state from 1791-92 and Cheif of Justice of the state of Delaware from the period 1793 and am still going strong in 1795.


                                                                            Yours truely,
                                                                                George Read.

No comments:

Post a Comment