Friday, October 29, 2010

1779

Hello there, today i'm not in a good mood. I am suffering of poor health and have had to retire from offical duties. I am doing better than berfore and hope i recover. Bye for now.


A few weeks later.
Hey, I've been cured and have been appointed Judge in Court of Appeals and hope to be for at least 3 years. Hope I like it haven't been here that long. Well I'm really glad that the declaration passed. We worked really hard and have fought a lot of battles to get to where we are. I really hope it comes in handy in the future. Well got to go bye.
                                                                                                Sincerely,
                                                                                                  George Read

No comments:

Post a Comment